August 28, 2010

Brady and the baby

My nephew Brady is the cutest thing ever and has said some of the funniest things lately about his soon to be little cousin.  I just wanted to share a few things with y'all.

*****************************************************
All along Brady has been saying that I was going to have a girl and name her Hannah Montana (I don't know where he gets this from...he is not old enough to watch Hannah Montana yet).  When we found out it was a boy Jenny told him and he said "Why can't it be a girl?"  I think Brady wants to be the only boy in the family :)  When I told him he could teach our baby how to ride the 4 wheeler and fish he seemed to be OK with it.

*****************************************************
Brady: "I saw that black stuff where your baby comes out"
Me: I quickly look at Jenny with a 'what the heck is he talking about' look
Jenny: puzzled too,"Maybe the ultrasound picture?"
Me: I showed Brady an ultrasound picture on the computer and ask if that is what he was talking about
Brady:"Yeah, that's the black stuff where you baby comes out"

*****************************************************
We were at my mother-in-law, Susan's, house last weekend and Brady & I were eating some crackers
Brady: "Nat Nat, does that cracker go to your stomach?"
Me: "Yes, the cracker does go to my stomach"
Brady: "and your baby eats it too?"
Me: "Yes, the baby will eat the cracker too"
Brady: "I bet he just eats the crumbs"

Is he not the cutest thing ever?  I can't wait for the other two {Claire & Griffin} to start talking up a storm :)






No comments:

Post a Comment