adorable invitations by Steffanie's husband, Will {Porter One Designs}
Rachel, Steffanie, Melanie, Millie, me, & Erin
a delicious brunch
oh so cute decorations
"Celebrate" banner made by my sister-in-law Rachel
diaper cake made by Erin
great friends & family
Nikki and her daughter Marlee, Lauren, me, & Heather
Anna & I {with Blake & Alec ~ 35 weeks & 33 weeks}
my mom & I
and all of the gifts...
These are just a few of the many wonderful gifts we received. You can view my Kodak Gallery album here to see more pictures from the shower
bulldog john johns from Joyce
Georgia burp cloth from Heather
guitar PJs from Aharon
wooden blocks from Melanie & Millie
video monitor from Rachel, Erin, & Steffanie
pack 'n play from my parents
I am so grateful for everyone that was able to come to the shower and share this special time with me. I could not have asked for a better day.
**********************************************************
other than the baby shower I was able to spend some time with my girlfriends and their children {all boys}
the older boys ~ Mason & Liam {3 years old belonging to Melanie & Steffanie, born 9 days apart}
the younger boys ~ Ryan, Evan, & Miles {belonging to Erin, Steffanie & Melanie, born March 1, 4, & 11}
...only fitting that Jake & I are expecting a boy too
**********************************************************
another perk from the weekend in Atlanta was spending time with my nephew, Super Griffin
How cute is he? Griffin is such a happy baby and thinks his mommy is the funnies person in the world. She can make him laugh over and over again.
**********************************************************
and last, BUT not least I picked up the whale painting I had done for Blake's nursery. This was painted by one of Rachel's friends, Jana, who also did a painting for Griffin's nursery. I am so thrilled with how the painting turned out and it looks so good in the nursery. Now I just need to get this and a few other things hung and the nursery will be pretty much complete.






No comments:
Post a Comment